Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Landmark Project Class C303

 Landmarks In Saudi Arabia

 
Plan - Students were required to choose three examples of famous monuments, and explain why each monument was built?
 
Prepare GROUP WORK
Imagine that they are city planners. Design a monument/landmark for the city or town where they live. Use the following questions and their own ideas for guidence.
Who or what will the monument honor?
Where will you build it?
What will it look like?
How big will it be?
What will it be made of?

 
Present - CLASS ACTIVITY
Share their monument with the class. Explain why you chose the design.

13 comments:

  1. Thank you mr.eyaaz and very good your idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact, I liked this idea because it's making a groups do something active in this program

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked this project, my classmate surprised me with there ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great week,and great work i wish to di that again

    ReplyDelete
  5. in our group we work to gethar it was great work .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this project because we do something new and different.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked what we've done for the landmark and our project thanks Mr Eyaaz for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. in our group we work to gethar it was great work .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi everybody: Firstly I want say for everyone "good morning". Secondly I thanks Mr: Eyaas because he good teacher and his education style to us very smart and very fun. Finally I hope you success.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice project and great work , I hope you success thanks all .

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like this project because we do something new and different

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great project , because it was leaving new about landmark and how we can get information about this

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice project and great work ,in our group we work together it was great work

    ReplyDelete