Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Week 11 Homework Abdullah Al Harbi (B303)

 My Vacation
 

·                        arrive in Egypt on July 2nd.
·         relax at the hotel.
·         go to the Ahramat (Pyramids) and museums
·         visit my friend (not sure)
·         swim on Sharm Alshik beaches
·         visit the old city center and go to shopping (not sure)
·         go to the Alneel river (not sure)
·         go back to my home on July 9
First, I'm going to arrive in Egypt on July 2 and relax at the hotel. Next, I'm going to go to the Ahramat (Pyramids) and museums. Then maybe, I'll visit my friend. After that, I'm going to swim at Sharm Alshik beaches. Next, I'll visit the old city center and go to shopping. After that, I guess, I'll go to the Alneel river. Finally, I'm going to go back to my home on July 9.

7 comments:

  1. It's nice city .
    I'll just go to egybt in the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice city I'll visit enshallah

    ReplyDelete

  3. Egypt is a beautiful country I will went to in the next year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Egypt is a good country to visit ,i must visit this country , i like in there tameya it's very delicious .
    If I visit this country I need to see the pyramids is good place to tourist .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice place i love pyramids, It's beutifull and so big i hope to go there

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice place and good choose it's important visit this place thanks all

    ReplyDelete

  7. It's nice city, I'll just go to egybt in the holiday.

    ReplyDelete