Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Week 13 Review by class C303


King Fahd library trip


On Tuesday me and my class had a trip to king Fahd library, when we entered the library we signed our names in the reception, then Mr.Samer who works in the library told us about the library history, when its opened and what sections are in it, next he gave us a tour around the library, he told us how to search for books, after that he showed us the modern library services like scanner, smart touch TV that show us the library map, computers room with internet, then he took us to the department of blind and there we met a person who was blind and showed us books for blind people, then he took us to the second floor, there was also books, after that we went to the underground floor, there was play stations, Xbox, laptops, and videos, we watched a documentary video for the library.

20 comments:

  1. that was interested day in library i really enjoy and learn alot about the library, i would like to visit it again

    ReplyDelete
  2. The library was excellent, this was the first time for me in the library, and I liked it,
    I visited it again with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The library was very nice, they have a lot of books and sections

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was very fabolus day i realy enjoyd and a i hope to come back again

    ReplyDelete
  5. The library was very nice, they have a lot of books redding

    ReplyDelete
  6. The library was very nice, honestly I've never seen like this before in Saudi Arabia and I think this is the best library in KSA

    ReplyDelete
  7. this paragraph very nice . his write every thing about the trip .i think the library it'll have famous in this city ...!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi guys. King fahad public library was very fun, and very useful because there a lot of books value. I really enjoyed in the library, I will be go there always to spend fun times.
    I wish you success...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi guys. King fahad public library was very fun, and very useful because there a lot of books value. I really enjoyed in the library, I will be go there always to spend fun times.
    I wish you success...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I remember this day it was very beautiful and useful books I wish success to friends

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this paragraph very nice . his write every thing about the trip .i think the library it'll have famous in this city.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This library it's so amazing, it has maybe 100000 books and have many rooms for you can reading any book you want in quit and relax and have 3 section for men and women and boys, really I like it. Thank you for give us this trip

    ReplyDelete
  15. It was a pleasant trip. We benefited a lot about the library and how to search for books

    ReplyDelete
  16. I went to king fahad library. I will go to, because quitly and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That was the best week because we went to the library

    ReplyDelete
  18. I came lite maybe 12 but it's agood plaese i want back ageen

    ReplyDelete

  19. The library was very nice, they have a lot of books and sections

    ReplyDelete
  20. i was unlucky because i did not come this library but i will visit it in the future an shaallah

    ReplyDelete