Sunday, October 12, 2014

C303 Breakfast & Field Trip

Students were given the day to relax and enjoy some class time together as it was the last day before Hajj vacation. They were given the opportunity to have breakfast in class followed by a field trip to Jeddah Lanes, where they spent the morning playing bowling, arcades and online gaming. This gave the students the opportunity to get to know each other outside class. Their assignment was to write a paragraph regarding their day and describe the activity they enjoyed and explain why. All in all it was a fun day the students and myself had a wonderful time.

Designed by Abdulrahman Ali Al Sayyed & Ahmed Al Marhabi 
 













22 comments:

  1. Thanks Mr eyaaz, We had so much fun and I hope we do it againッ✌.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a really good trip and I hope we will repeat it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mr eyyaz, it was a fun a trip and I enjoyed with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mr eyaaz it was really good trip and i hop we do it again

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was an amazing trip we had so much fun and the breakfast was delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've injoyed so much when I've been in the game center with these good friend....
    So I can wait to hungout to onother place with them again♡♡♡......

    ReplyDelete
  7. unfortunately i did not go to the trip>>>>maybe next time ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  8. it was very nice trip and we had good times, i really enjoyed specially the breakfast *YUMMY* ����

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this picture becuse it's good idea eat techer with students Happen Break the psychological barrier

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice pictures and i think the guys enjoyed of trip

    ReplyDelete
  11. We want to do something like that again and we want to enjoy...��

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's good to make a time to relax

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mr. Eyaazminator looks battered, init bruv!

    Lester Massive!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mr Eyaaz is a mentor to us..

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is very fun wish I was with you in this week, I will try with my class and to work like you, but we will take with us Mr Eyaaz and Mr Ali and we will go to a different place you more fun

    ReplyDelete
  17. Life is beautiful when the friends around you and the smile on their faces

    ReplyDelete
  18. How I love collective breakfast with friends, and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  19. the is very very nice breakfast with teacher and students in class .

    ReplyDelete