Monday, December 15, 2014

Week 12 Review by Barakat AlSiraji (C303)



On Sunday we study about technology like computer and phone, and some grammar like infinitives and gerunds.
Example:-
  1- I use my computer to send emails.
2- I use my computer for sending emails.
Also in group of 3 we imagine the future computer, how it will be, what can it do. We wrote an email-can you help- to a friend to help with class which I miss in three things he will do it for me, using be sure to, don’t forget to, try not to, remember to. Also we work on the mind map and finish it.

                               

4 comments:

  1. keep up the good work. Thank you Barakat for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god i wish all your imagination guys become true it's really helpful 😍😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. All thanks is for you Mr Samir and Mr Eyaaz, for supporting us to be better student, and inshaallah we will do our best to achieve your expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me to Abdullah I wish it's come true, our life well be much easier.

    ReplyDelete