Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Week 8 Homework by Ehab Al Haddad (B303)




A Personal Profile
Ehab Al-Haddad

Male

Makkah
   
25 years
 
Single – never married
 skinny
 
168 cm
  
Black
  
Black, long
  
Social

With my family
Diploma
  
Assistant engineer

Arabic, little English

Photography, skating, travel, swimming, watching movies, playing pool, relaxing on the beach.
Gender
Location
Age
 Marital status
 Body type
Height
Eyes
Hair
Personality
Living situation
Education
Occupation
Languages
Interests

In my own words :
I do many housework in my house, so if you visit me you can see all things are orderly, if you want your house looking like mine come take a look and see the difference .

11 comments:

  1. You must a good personal profile but could you write surname

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful personal profile, but why picture old

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice the personal profile ,i like it Interests swiming ,relaxing on the beach, good look ...!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great personal profile, i liked housework and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your interest and beautiful personal but your picture I think before 3 or 4 years ago

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice the personal profile. Its very good

    ReplyDelete
  7. great personal profile, i liked housework and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello my friends l Iike you and I hobby to study with you and Mr Eyaaz
    I hope you success

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job ehab personal profile but you can bot anthr informeshn

    ReplyDelete
  10. You must a good personal profile but could you write surname but i think this picture

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good profile personal i like it and nice pictur ehad best wishes

    ReplyDelete